Saturday, May 15, 2010

It's Almost Here!!!


It's been coming "in a couple of weeks" for about a year now. A few weeks ago I even got to meet Brad's new love:) Isn't she awesome!! I do feel a little bad that I don't share quite as much as enthusiasm as he does, but I'm glad he enjoys it so much. Today he's actually cleaning out the garage to make space for it. So I think it really may be here soon. P.S. I was trying to do my "Annie" pose here, but I still look like an idiot, maybe someday I will get it looking glamorous:)

We actually were in Newport Beach for a wedding and the VW was just a bonus. The temple was beautiful there.


So were the bride and groom. It was a happy day for everyone.




The reception was a lot of fun. We were able to catch up with friends we hadn't seen in years, and I got to "go crazy" on the dance floor. I wish I had more photos.


It brought a lot of great memories back from this perfect night in 1998!


You might notice some familiar faces. It was an amazing day with an amazing party to finish it off. I'll love you forever honey!

1 comment:

Scott Porter said...

Rach you are amazing but could you please move over so I can see the whole bus? I have to side with Brad on the bus, I think I love it as well.