Drew: Is that a girl? Is that a boy? What is that?
Cole: You can tell because the boys have muscles and the girls don't.
Drew: So that's a boy.
Brad: Actually that's a girl.
Poor Drewbie is so confused :)
Sammie Lou: Could I watch Diego now PLEASE!
Medal Ceremony
Cole: There's that Crazy guy again. (Michael Phelps) He was getting another gold. Wahoo!
I have never seen Cole laugh so hard as when watching Phelps yelling with joy when his freestyle relay team won gold.
Drew: What's all that hard stuff on him?
Brad: Muscles.

Gymnastics
Drew: Here they go again on that little mushroom thing. (the vault)
We were watching the men's floor routines, we had seen the women's the night before.
Drew: I think I like watching the girls do their flips better (betta)
Should I be worried?
Cole's favorite event - "swimming"
Drew's favorites - "girls gymnastic and PART of when their swimming"
Brad's favorite - women's beach volleyball. Hmmm. . . I wonder why? Good thing Drew hasn't seen any of that yet. We may wait until next time to show it to him.
Rachel's favorite - men's diving. Hmmm. . . I wonder why? Just can't get enough of the low-ridin' hammocks. (posted by assistant editor)
Ha ha, funny Brad, you may as well comment on my love for women's softball too. Anyways another quote from tonight. (Wed.) We were watching women's gymnastics, she was mesmerized by it.
Sammie Lou: She's a good jumper!
S.L.: Like me. . .(she then jumps off the couch and continued to do lots of jumping and spinning around the floor)
Ha ha, funny Brad, you may as well comment on my love for women's softball too. Anyways another quote from tonight. (Wed.) We were watching women's gymnastics, she was mesmerized by it.
Sammie Lou: She's a good jumper!
S.L.: Like me. . .(she then jumps off the couch and continued to do lots of jumping and spinning around the floor)
8 comments:
That is very funny. There certainly is a lot of gender questioning going on at the Olympics. Drew's not the only one that can't figure it out.
That is hilarious. I love it!
Drew is hilarious! He reminds me of Matthew who, at 5 years old and speaking of a video game character, told me, "I like her boobs."
Not true! I don't know where she comes up with that! My favorite is women's softball.
The hard stuff muscles thing is hilarious. My kids would totally be confused by that too.
Oh my gosh--I laughed at that whole post. And it is all so true.
I am on the floor laughing! So funny...we are all thinking the same things! I miss the mini speedos back in the day. No confusion. Dallin said of the chinese gymnasts:
"look mom she's my age maybe I can go to the Olympics!"
Oh, Drew. I love that kid. The beach volleyball girls are ridiculous. I almost look that good.
Post a Comment