NOT SO with girls! Sammie Lou has found that when the boys are gone she is able to play in their rooms untroubled by their ever watchful eyes. She also loves the blocks, plays totally differently. She love to build "princess castles." I helped her with one the other day and couldn't stop taking photos it was so cute. Girls are SOOOO different.
It took a lot of concentration, but she was so proud of herself when she got them all on their turrets.
After much work she got them all turned the right way.
Ariel, her favorite princess, needed some extra attention.
And then a kiss for each one and her princess castle was complete.
7 comments:
i melt! look at her sweet little hands and her kissing those dolls- how *adorable* :)
so funny! i love the nail polish with the bracelet! she is a princess already!
She is so stinkin cute....I can't wait for something different then sports and balls! I love her little chubby hands! Carter saw that picture and said..."No Peanuts for Sammie!" Love you!
Sammie is the most hilarious bruiser princess I've ever known. How fun to see her softer side coming out.
I love blocks and am glad to see that Sammie Lou has an interest in architecture.
love the two sides of sammie! love the close-ups of her hands and her polish. too cute!
She looks very determined and careful as she sets Ariel straight in the pulled back shot...and then very proud in the next. She is very cute.
Post a Comment